Sara’s View of Life with Sara Troy, on air from January 10th
My 10 things you may not know about me.
1. I was born a spiritual child of God and I played with dead people as a child as I saw their energy. I was a sickly child so therefor I lived in other worlds as I could not live in mine, I have always found it hard to live here.
2. I have just written my Memoir as daunting as it was, I just let come out what wanted to be said. It will be out in the spring of 23.
3. I was South Africa’s very first Go-go dancer and did mobile DJ parties for high society and live events and had a blast doing it. I was 16 years old working with my then boyfriend and setting the stage music for the parties.
4. I have always seen the path to possibilities and the truth and what lay’s within people, this can make people who are hiding from them selves uncomfortable, but I am here to reveal them to themselves.
5. I have always counseled people right from a child, it just happened from my knowingness, even if I did not understand what I knew, I knew they had to know. .
6. I live in physical and soul pain daily but focus on the belief that I am here for a reason and that is to serve others on their path in life. I believe my pain and lack of energy is to dampen my spiritual energy, as it has been too strong for others in the past.
7. I am a Mother of 3 adult children and a Grandma of 3, they light up my world. 2.5 as one will be born on 3 months.
8. I am driven to awaken souls intellect, ignite people’s hearts, lift up their spirits, and open their minds in knowing their knowingness in trust and faith.
9. That as a professional Podcaster, I have learned so much about my self, life and the universe, that it inspires me to keep doing it forever.
10. Until I die, I will always work to change this world’s possibilities, one person at a time, through my podcast network Self Discovery Media (soon to be Wisdom) and the Orchard of Wisdom organization, because it is my divine purpose. This is why 2023 is my year to expand the voices of consciousness more into the global arena, in the cohesiveness of new partnerships. books, programs, and mentors. Check out details here
|Podvine||Radio Public.||FM Player|
All of our shows/interviews are done by donation, if you enjoyed this show please support us here with either a one-time donation or subscribe and support on Patreon.