Your Health is Your Choice with Sara Troy and her guest Dr Peter Small, on air from October 11th
Dr Peter Small, M.D., built and ran the tuberculosis program for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and conducted pioneering molecular epidemiologic research at Stanford University. He has spoken at the G3 Summit and long focused on the use of innovation to improve health care around the world. Dr Small founded the Global Health Institute and worked on the use of technology to improve health care delivery in remote Madagascar and Nepal. He is currently chief medical officer of Hyfe, the global leader in AI-powered cough detection and classification.
– Coughs and coughing
– Airborne diseases
– Chronic cough
– Treating coughs
– Types of coughs
– Acoustic epidemiology (using sounds as a diagnostic tool)
– Facts about coughs
– Understanding coughs and coughing
– Talking with your doctor about coughing
– Surprising facts about coughs
– Diagnosing illnesses through coughs
– HOW THE APP CAN TRACK YOUR COUGH AIDING YOU TO KNOW WHAT IS CAUSING IT.
|Podvine||Radio Public.||FM Player|
See what this FREE APP is all about and how it can help your coughs
All of our shows/interviews are done by donation, if you enjoyed this show please support us here with either a one-time donation or subscribe and support on Patreon.