Building your business with Sara Troy and her guest Beatrice Adenodi, on air from October 4th
Beatrice Adenodi, founder of Mirror Inc. and author of Mindless Behaviors: Breaking through Unseen Barriers. A sought-after business leadership consultant and speaker, and a first-generation Nigerian American, Adenodi’s unique marketing perspective gives her the ability to recognize the mindless behaviors that prevent us from reaching our untapped, limitless potential.
We are steeped in biases at a young age and replicate what we see throughout our lives, says Beatrice Adenodi, founder of Mirror Inc. According to Beatrice, we wear masks to hide, but we can learn to take them off. Once we do, a transformation is inevitable. In a direct, no-nonsense approach, Beatrice shares the reality of what’s holding people back and blocking them in their professional and personal lives. In an interview, she discusses:
- What are mindless behaviors?
- Unconscious biases and behavior patterns
- What are micro issues of oppression?
- How do we recognize mindless behaviors?
- Examples of becoming aware of them and “switching faces”
- What happens when we pass bitter experiences – carry our baggage – to the next relationship or experience?
- The roots of our conditioning and early education
- How being in a “reactive state” causes us to overlook messages
- The “Invisible Book” — what is it?
- Why it’s difficult to overcome mindless behaviors
- Unpacking blame vs accountability
- Steps for overcoming mindless behaviors and the uncomfortable conversations people must have
- How does confronting our mindless behaviors improve our lives professionally and personally?
|Audry||Radio Public.||FM Player|
Beatrice Adenodi is a storyteller, a sought-after business leadership consultant and speaker, and a first generation Nigerian American. Through her unique perspective, Adenodi helps professionals, business owners, and anyone ready to confront their own mindless behaviors by acting as an interpreter of the unseen – guiding them from being reactive to reflective in their setting. Beatrice Adenodi reveals the reality of what’s holding people back and blocking them in their professional and personal lives. She is the founder of Mirror Inc. as well as the author of Mindless Behaviors: Breaking through Unseen Barriers.
OR HERE AT AMAZON
FIND MORE SHOWS OF ILLUMINATION HERE
All of our shows/interviews are done by donation, if you enjoyed this show please support us here with either a one-time donation or subscribe and support on Patreon.
You must be logged in to post a comment.