Your Health is your choice with Sara Troy and her guest Dr Ernst von Schwarz, on air from May 31st
World-renowned cardiologist and stem cell research pioneer, Dr. Ernst von Schwarz, author of the new book, The Secret World of Stem Cell Therapy: What YOU Need to Know About the Health, Beauty, and Anti-Aging Breakthrough
“Stem cell therapy is considered to be the most important discovery in modern medicine, likely bigger than the discovery of penicillin or the detection of the tuberculous bacteria.”
In our current healthcare system, physicians perform reactive medicine, which means diagnostic testing and pharmaceutical therapy is aimed at improving symptoms that occur secondary to damage or loss of function. Regenerative medicine, on the other hand, aims to repair damaged tissue and restore functionality by recruiting the body’s self-healing properties. With our aging bodies, we do lose the regenerative power of stem cells. Stem cell therapy has the ability to partially induce regeneration of acutely injured or chronically damaged tissues. In fact, most clinical studies testing stem cell therapy for different conditions have shown beneficial results with very little adverse events (unlike the pharmaceutical therapies). However, stem cell therapy outside the frame of ongoing clinical trials is not FDA-approved and is considered experimental.
In this interview, Dr. Ernst von Schwarz can talk about:
- The “squaring the circle” challenge: The dilemma of modern stem cell therapy that is the problem of translating reliable basic research into daily clinical practice without business-driven delays by regulatory agencies or avoiding companies and providers who sell false promises to patients for thousands of dollars for the cure of diseases without knowing the risks and potential outcomes.
- The process of approvals, costs, why this therapy is not FDA approved: The lack of understanding behind the scientific breakthroughs.
- The Relationship Between Aging and Anti-Aging Medicine: The causes of cellular aging, reactive medicine today and sick care versus health care
- The Secret World of Stem Cells: Examining these power engines that are a resource for life, growth, and repair in living creatures. Stem cells have the ability to generate and replace cells with unlimited replication.
- Heart/vascular & sexual problems and stem cell therapy solutions
- His Personal Doubts: The experts, the experiments, the standard of therapies, his basic research and the KISS technique
We are on 5 sites and 16 audio and 2 video platforms as seen here.
|Audry||Radio Public.||FM Player|
Dr. Ernst R. von Schwarz, MD, PhD is an Austrian-German-American physician and researcher who is a descendent of a family consisting of more than twenty doctors of medicine throughout the centuries. Dr. Schwarz grew up in Germany and received his Venia Legendi (Professor of Medicine) at the RWTH University of Technology in Aachen/Germany. He is a triple board-certified internist, cardiologist, and heart transplant cardiologist in Los Angeles. He is also a Professor of Medicine at Cedars Sinai Medical Center and a Clinical Professor at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and UC Riverside. Dr. Schwarz is a world-renowned clinical and academic heart specialist and serves as the Director of Cardiology and Director of the Heart Institute of the Southern California Hospital in Los Angeles, as well as Director and President of the Pacific Heart Medical Group in Murrieta, CEO of Dr. Schwarz Medical Institute of California, Medical Media Lab, and Medical Director of HeartStem, Inc. Dr. Schwarz has published more than 150 scientific articles in international, peer-reviewed journals, several book chapters, and books in cardiology and medicine. He is a sought-after speaker at international scientific conferences worldwide. Dr. Schwarz is one of the thought leaders in modern future technologies, including stem cell therapies for chronic diseases for the heart and other organs. Students from universities from all over the world seek internships with Dr. Schwarz on an ongoing basis. Dr. Schwarz studied medicine at the Universities of Vienna in Austria and the Philipps University in Marburg, Germany, and he worked and earned academic positions at the RWTH University of Technology in Aachen, Germany, the University of Ife in Ile-Ife in Nigeria, a Harvard affiliated hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, the University of Texas in Galveston, Texas, and Cedars Sinai Medical Center and UCLA. He resides in Los Angeles and Germany and has clinical practices in Los Angeles, Culver City, and Temecula, California.
All of our shows/interviews are done by donation, if you enjoyed this show please support us here with either a one-time donation or subscribe and support on Patreon.