Discover The New Revolution in Community-Based eLearning and Marketing Solutions for Coaches, Consultants, Authors, Podcasters, Publishers and Mastermind Groups.
Traditional eLearning and Coaching Systems are non-interactive and too rigid for the busy and distracting lifestyles of today’s students and clients.
We have struggled with providing clients with even a basic business system without having to subscribe to numerous unrelated software platforms. Because there is no simple, central way to manage all of these different implementations, it quickly becomes a tangled web of cobbled-together plugins, workarounds, and synchronizations.
Here is an example of what a typical entrepreneur needs in their business system to be successful in today’s highly-competitive marketplace:
- A great mobile-ready website that tightly integrates your podcast channel and blogs.
- Ability to email your subscribers when new content is available, such as your latest podcast.
- Create a highly-engaged community for your clients and prospects that can give them extra value behind a secure login.
- The ability for your visitors to buy your products/services on the same site and handle the delivery on whether to serve up a download or ship a physical product. Also, you may wish to have multiple payment gateways, such as Stripe and PayPal.
- They all end up in your back-end membership area, which includes all their invoices, downloads and bonus content. No fumbling around with separate websites and different logins!
- Ability to create a recurring membership system where you can charge them monthly, yearly, etc.
- Courses where your members can learn online at their own pace. A course system allows them to progress as they do each lesson, not necessarily on a weekly release schedule where they could easily get behind and give up.
- What about assigning tasks and quizzes to your course? No longer do they need to download a worksheet PDF they never actually complete. You can see all their answers, which means you also know where they are at in the course schedule. No one is left behind!
- This means you can also coach them based on their task list.
- Then, of course, you may want different front-end websites but don’t want to have them all operate in their own ecosystem. With Evolvepreneur, you can have as many front-end sites as you like and they all can lead back to one single back end community, meaning they are all a part of the same ecosystem.
- What about a powerful analytics reporting system so you can see exactly where your web traffic is coming from and what they’re clicking on?
- A single dashboard to run your business, know your marketing numbers, create content and manage your business.
- A business procedure system so your staff and outsourcers can run your processes the same way every time.
- A Customer Service system including a ticket system to track and ensure all your customers are provided quality service.
- Create an easy system for your referrers or affiliates to share your products and services and be rewarded.
- What if you wanted to create a mastermind group? Evolvepreneur has the ability to group people together and map out a logical progression and access to Q&A calls, group tasks, and results.
- A Marketing Module to trigger emails or actions based on your prospect’s behavior, as well as help them progress through your courses.
- A project management system to help you and your team manage your own projects.
How long to do you think this would take to implement? Maybe a year! We have been there. It’s not easy, and we would probably have been forced to use 4-5 systems just to manage all of these different features.
But this is the vision for Evolvepreneur. In as little as 90 days, you will have a fully functional business system that would normally have taken years to create.
EVOLVEPRENEUR TAKING YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Five-Time #1 International Best Selling Author…
John North is a versatile and experienced entrepreneur with a solid background in Accounting, Banking, Finance, Personal Development IT, Marketing and Business Management.
John currently holds a number of titles, including CEO of Evolvepreneur Pty Ltd and has an Associate Diploma in Business (Accounting)
John’s passion is to help business owners become more strategic and smarter about their marketing efforts. He constantly pushes the envelope of what’s possible in this modern era and is widely regarded among his peers as very innovative and highly creative in his approach.
The 5 Stages To Entrepreneurial Success: What Every Entrepreneur Should Know About Dominating Your Market
The Evolvepreneur Platform combines social networking and community based learning to unleash an incredible opportunity to launch, scale and grow your business exponentially, right now… TODAY!…
Discover The New Revolution in Community-Based eLearning and Marketing Solutions…
Course Creation, Success Paths, Goals, Progress Based Learning
eCommerce, Affiliate & Membership Management
Social Community Networking & Learning, Customer Support Module
Contact Management, Gamification, eMail Marketing
Survey & Quizzes tightly integrated with Courses
Blogs & Podcasts, Messaging, Coach Directory
Mastermind & Coaching Modules