Choose Positive Living with Sara Troy and her guest Dr. Jamie Turndorf (aka Dr. Love) airing July 7th-13th
Introducing Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased in her own words:
Internationally famous relationship therapist, bestselling author, and media personality, Dr. Jamie Turndorf (aka Dr. Love) shares the amazing true story of her spiritual reconnection with her beloved deceased husband, internationally renowned former Jesuit priest, Emile Pin. Discovering for herself that relationships don’t end in death, Dr. Turndorf has created her groundbreaking new Trans-Dimensional Grief Therapy method that brings her acclaimed conflict-resolution method to the world of death communication. The result: An unprecedented new method that enables the bereaved to reconnect, heal unfinished business, and make peace with the deceased.
* As a result of her deceased husband’s remarkable manifestations, Dr. Turndorf realized that we don’t die and relationships don’t end in death.
* What we’ve been told about the afterlife is dead wrong. We don’t need to wait to die to be reunited with loved ones in heaven. Heaven is a state, not a place. Heaven is here and now. This knowledge opens us to the reality that we are meant to say hello, not goodbye, and stay connected to those in spirit.
*Western grief therapy advises that we grieve, let go and move on in 6 months. Knowing that this approach leaves the bereaved at an even greater loss, Dr. Turndorf has created a method that enables the bereaved how to reconnect rather than say goodbye.
* Knowing that traditional Western grief therapy also offers no way of healing unfinished business, Dr. Turndorf has created a technique called Dialoguing with the Departed that enables the bereaved to make peace with the deceased.
* Reconnecting is essential for parents who have lost children, children who have lost parents, the elderly who are unlikely to form another primary attachment, for those who have lost someone to sudden tragic illness or death, and, of course, vital for those harboring unfinished business with someone who has passed.
* Since the beginning of time, humans have hoped and prayed that an afterlife exists. Until now, this belief has been based on a leap of faith, rather than a confirmed reality. Dr. Turndorf’s story is proof positive that there is life after life and that love never dies.
TUNE IN HERE FOR INSTANT LISTENING NOW
* The healing and peace that Dr. Turndorf’s story and method offers is astonishing.
Dr. Jamie Turndorf holds a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology and is an internationally renowned and respected relationship therapist, author, advice columnist and veteran media personality.
For three decades, countless fans have been benefiting from Dr. Turndorf’s life changing advice via radio, TV, the Internet and print. Known worldwide as Dr. Love on the Web, TV, radio, and print, she has been featured on NBC, CNN, CBS, and Fox, as well as on Inside Edition, VH1, and many others.
Her advice columns have been published on WebMD and iVillage, and in Men’s Health, Glamour, New Woman, American Woman, Cosmopolitan, and many other major magazines and periodicals. She also writes a relationship column focusing on conflict resolution for Psychology Today online.
For many she is best known as the creator of the immensely popular AskDrLove.com, the Web’s first free relationship advice site, which she first launched in 1995. The site now boasts thousands of advice and how to articles on every imaginable relationship, dating or sex advice question.
She is also the author of the critically acclaimed Hay House book: Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love’s 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Relationship, which was endorsed by Dr. John Gray, NY Times #1 bestselling author of Men are From Mars, Women are from Venus, and Make Up Don’t Break Up: Dr. Love’s Five-Step Plan for Reconciling with Your Ex.
Dr. Love has a free gift for you. While you’re waiting to receive your copy of “Love Never Dies,” you can read a couple of chapters for free by signing up for her newsletter at askdrlove.com.
Ask Dr. Love main Site: http://askdrlove.com
Ask Dr. Love Main Site radio show page: /ask-drlove-radio
Love Never Dies book page: askdrlove.ove-never-dies-how-reconnect-and-make-peace-deceased
Love Never Dies Hay House Radio show page: /show/love-never-dies
Sizzle Reel: askdrlove.
More on your host Sara Troy’s shows go to choose-positive-living/
Her new show with Lynnis Woods-Mullins love-never-dies-reconnecting-and-making-peace-with-the-deceased/