Airing May 19th-21st-23rd at 6 pm on Vibrational Eating with Val MacDonald.
#1 Introductory Show
Do you often feel tired at certain times of the day? Are you looking for ways to increase your energy? Have you run out of ideas for healthy snacks and meals? If so, then join Val for this show, where you will learn how to eat for energy, by choosing foods that are nutrient-dense and vibrationally-vibrant.
By choosing these foods, your blood sugar becomes balanced and your body is able to manufacture energy for you to use however you choose! It is possible to prevent and even reverse insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes. You can also control mood swings, cravings and arrive at your ideal weight. In this show, we will be exploring;
- The connection between the foods you eat and the way you feel.
- What it means to eat vibrationally.
- How you can keep your energy levels up all day by eating the right foods, in the right amounts and at the right times of the day.
- What causes food cravings and how you can best calm those cravings.
- How to balance your blood sugar and satisfy your sweet tooth.
This show takes an in-depth look at the impact of certain foods on our blood sugar levels, and how these levels affect our energy, mood and our ability to either store fat or use it for fuel. Val’s Vibrational Eating Guide will be available for download, along with several snack and meals ideas and recipes.
More on Val here vibrational-eating/