Positive Living Vibrations with Sara Troy and her guest.Airing February 6th
Marala Scott who is a Multi Award-winning Author, Inspirational Speaker, Ghostwriter and Oprah’s Ambassador of Hope
Marala Scott speaks from the heart with her life-changing words of faith and strength. Her efforts caught the attention of Oprah Winfrey who honored her as one of her five Ambassadors of Hope in 2009 and stated “A childhood of abuse almost kept Marala Scott from a life of happiness…until she discovered how to use her story to help others.” Ms. Scott is also a recipient of a Congressional award for her humanitarian efforts for sharing her prolific life story in efforts to help and inspire others. Marala’s Award-winning books, In Our House, (an Amazon Bestseller) Surrounded By Inspiration and the newly released Bad to the Bone (an Amazon Bestseller) provide powerful lessons that inspire, provide hope and encourage change.
TUNE IN WITH ON-DAMND LISTENING HERE
For mobile/tablets you can download free apps here: http;//soundcloud.com/mobile
Oprah Salutes Marala Scott as An Ambassador of Hope
Marala Scott’s Awards:
• Oprah’s Ambassador of Hope
• 2013 International Book Awards Finalist
• 2013 National Indie Excellence Award Winner
• 2009 Premier Book Awards 2nd Place
• 2009 International Book Awards Finalist
• 2009 National Indie Excellence Book Awards Winner
• 20 Outstanding Women You Should Know
• Special Congressional Recognition of outstanding and invaluable service to the community
• United States Senate, Sherrod Brown, In recognition of advocacy to prevent child abuse and domestic violence
• Ohio House of Representatives special recognition for humanitarian concern
More on your host Sara’s shows choose-positive-living
Specialties: Inspirational speaking on leadership topics, writing, ghostwriting, consulting on publishing projects and charity events.
You must be logged in to post a comment.